College of Saint Elizabeth
The College of Saint Elizabeth is an independent Catholic liberal arts college. It is operated by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth, the group that established the school in 1899. Undergraduate programs are women-only. The graduate school, continuing education program and professional certificates program are coed.
In addition to traditional college students, The College of Saint Elizabeth has made an effort to serve older adults, full-time workers and others who cannot attend full-day college programs. Online, evening and weekend classes are available for these students.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators and ramps provide access.
- Founding Date: 1899
- Number of students: 2,100
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: The College of Saint Elizabeth is accredited by the Association of American Universities.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 71
- What makes this community special?: The College of Saint Elizabeth was one of the first Catholic colleges to award degrees to women.
- Degrees: Graduate, Professional, Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Percent international: 5
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Basketball, cross country, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, volleyball