Macculloch Hall Historical Museum
Built by George Macculloch in 1810, Macculloch Hall is a Federal-style mansion that was transformed into a musuem in 1949 by W. Parsons Todd. The museum features Todd's unique antiques collection, changing exhibits and various works by Thomas Nast.
- Hours: 1pm-4pm (Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday only)
- Handicap Accessible: Museum is located on ground floor
- Student discounts: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Did you know Thomas Nast, the man that created the most commonly held image of Santa Claus, lived in Morristown in the 19th century? HIs collection is held at Macculloch Hall Historical Museum. Visit the website for a list of current exhibits.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual