Morris County Historical Society
The Morris County Historical Society is headquartered at Acorn Hall in Morristown. The Society works to preserve and highlight the significant history of Morris County.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Business is located on ground level
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual
- Mission: The mission of the Morris County Historical Society is to discover, preserve and make known the history of Morris County through exhibits, programs, publications and preservation advocacy.
- Membership requirements: Please see Web site for membership details.