Morristown Deli is a restaurant, delicatessen and catering business on Elm Street. Sit at a table and place your order to stay or skip to the back of the building to find the huge deli with made-to-order sandwiches, smoked fish and more. Kids will love the large candy display and novelty PEZ dispensers found at the front of the restaurant.
The Morristown Deli has been in business since 1978, and added the restaurant in 1985. As an active member of the community, the business supports the Kiwanis Club, the Freedom House Foundation, Canine Companions and other local organizations.
- Fax: 973-292-4963
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 2:30pm; Sun, 8am - 1pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, deli foods
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: morristowndeli.com/
- Specialties: Deli sandwiches, smoked fish, breakfast foods
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Items: Coffee, Sandwiches made to order