Founded by Tracy Silverman, this gourmet bakery offers freshly-baked muffins, scones, cakes, pies, cupcakes and tarts. The shop even bakes its own dog treats. Inside, customers can use free Wi-Fi and watch the bakers at work in the open kitchen.
- Hours: Sunday 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Thursday 10am-8pm, Friday-Saturday 10am-11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: Opened March 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Menu includes breakfast pastries, cupcakes, custom cakes, wedding favors, whoopie pies, brownies, bars, cookies, seasonal pies, soups, salads, and quiche. Lucy's favorite homemade dog treats are available daily, too!
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Specialty cakes, cupcakes, whoopie pies, coconut macaroons, and cookie dough sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Voted Best Bakery in Morristown and Best Bakery in Morris County in the Daily Record's Readers' Choice Awards. Everything is baked from scratch on the premises using the highest quality ingredients available.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Coconut macaroons, banana nutella, cookies & cream, and red velvet cupcakes/cakes, raspberry bars, cookie dough sandwiches, whoopie pies, turtle bars, oatmeal raisin cream cheese cookie sandwiches, strawberry shortcake push-pops.