Primer and glue smell causes nearly 20 people to suffer headaches and nausea.
Employees in the Atlantic Health System offices located on South Street were evacuated Monday afternoon after an odor was detected that caused several people to suffer headaches and feel nauseous. According to Morris Township Fire Chief Scott J. Lovenberg, the fire department received a call around noon originally regarding five to six people experiencing the symptoms who work at the building at 435 South St. At about 1 p.m., he said close to 20 people were feeling nauseous and had headaches from the odor. Lovenberg said none of the victims needed to be transported to the hospital, but they were seeking medical attention on the scene from the Morris Minute Men First Aid Squad. According to Lovenberg, the fumes came from primer and glue …
Goryeb Children's Hospital sponsors an eating disorders program at Morristown High School.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
The Eating Disorders Program at Goryeb Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health of Morristown Medical Center and the Morristown High School Raising Healthy Teens Committee is sponsoring a workshop on Monday, March 5 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the high school. The free workshop is for parents, teachers, nurses, coaches and anyone who works with young people. Titled “Promoting Positive Body Images: What You Need to Know About Eating Disorders,” the workshop features three experts on the problem. Ellie Rose is a physicians with a practice in adolescent medicine in Bernardsville. Meghan Feehan is a psychologist with the eating disorders program at Goryeb. Allison Forte is a nutritionist with the Goryeb eating disorders program. To register, call …